首页 > 范文大全 > 正文

千金散尽还复来

开篇:润墨网以专业的文秘视角,为您筛选了一篇千金散尽还复来范文,如需获取更多写作素材,在线客服老师一对一协助。欢迎您的阅读与分享!

D:Hello modern English, Drew speaking. How can I Help you?

你好,洋话连篇,我是Drew,您有什么事儿?

A:Hey Drew, can you guess who this is?

嘿,猜我是谁?

D:Allan.

Allan.

A:Right. I'm sorry to ask you this but do you think you could spot me a hundred?

是我,不好意思跟你讲这个,不过你能借我点钱吗?

D:Jesus Allan, did you spend all your money at the bar last night?

天啊,你昨晚在酒吧把钱都花光了?

A:Yeah, but I knew you would sort me out today!

是啊。不过我知道你能借我钱的。

D:Ok, I guess I can lend you a hundred RMB but you have to pay me back in couple of days! If you don't I'm going to charge you interest!!

我想我能借你一百块。但你这几天就得还我,否则的话我就要收你利息。

A:What do you mean by interest?

interest? 是什么意思?

D:I mean if you don't give me my money back soon, I'm going to charge you 10 RMB a day until you do!

就是说如果你不按时还钱的话,我就每天收你十块钱,直到你还我钱为止。

A:That's highway robbery...

太贵了。……

D:You're the one who wants to borrow money from me. I will hook you up with one hundred RMB; just make sure you pay me back.

是你要向我借钱的。我收你利息只是要确保你能按时还钱。

A:No problem Drew, I will get it back to you ASAP.

没问题,我尽快还你钱。

D:Why do you need it anyway?

你借钱干什么?

A:I want to go back to the bar, I met a really beautiful girl last night and I think she likes me!

我还想再去一趟那家酒吧.昨晚我碰到一个特漂亮的姑娘,我想她也喜欢我。

D:just don't spend all the money in one place, because I'm not lending you any more.

别把钱都花了,我可不想再借钱给你了。

Attention Please特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1]Do you think you can spot me 100rmb?借钱时除了可以用borrow或lend 之外,还可以有很多说法,象这句中的spot。还可以说Can you spare some cash? 或 Could I bum some money?等

[2]That’s highway robbery…高速公路上的抢劫实际上表示太贵了,虽然不知道这两者之间有什么联系,不过这是英语,所以,尽管用好了。

[3]I’ll get it back to you ASAP.ASAP是英语as soon as possible 的缩写。整个短语太长了,所以就有了这么个缩写。不过你可别什么都缩写,否则就会出笑话。

Related Words相关词汇

以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

[ie:What does “***”mean? “***”是什么意思?]

I think I can swing that. When can I see my money?