首页 > 范文大全 > 正文

Unit8 酒不醉人人自醉

开篇:润墨网以专业的文秘视角,为您筛选了一篇Unit8 酒不醉人人自醉范文,如需获取更多写作素材,在线客服老师一对一协助。欢迎您的阅读与分享!

Drew:(slowly and painfully) Modern Chinese... er... English. How can I help you?

(又慢又痛苦)现代汉语……哦……英语,您有什么事?

Chris: Drew, It's Chris here. How are you feeling today? You were three sheets to the wind last night!

Drew,我是Chris。今天感觉怎么样?昨天你可真是喝多了!

Drew: I feel horrible. I never want to see another beer in my life. My head feels like it's going to explode!

糟糕透了。我这辈子都不想再见到啤酒了。头都要炸了。

Chris: Mine too. What are some other ways to say that you feel sick?

我也是,还有什么表示不舒服的说法吗?

Drew: Well, you could say, I feel really rotten.

那,你还可以说,我喝得烂醉如泥。

Chris: What if you are really sick and not just hung over?

要是你真的很难受,好不了怎么办?

Drew: It depends if your body is sore or if you have the flu...

那要看情况了,是喝多了还是感冒了……

Chris: What does the flu mean?

flu是什么意思?

Drew:It is when you have a headache and you feel like you are going to throw up. You also feel very cold and very hot!

就是你头疼,要吐,身体忽冷忽热的!

Chris: That sounds awful!

真吓人!

Drew: If you are sick, you could say, I feel as sick as a dog.

如果你真的不好受的话,你可以说,我病得像条狗一样。

Chris:What if I hurt myself playing football?

要是我踢球时受伤了该怎么说?

Drew:You could say a thing like, my leg is killing me, or, I really buggered up my ankle. If you have a cut, you could say, my arm is going to fall off.

你应该说,我的腿疼死了,或者我把脚崴了。如果有伤口的话,你可以讲,我胳膊要掉下来了。

Chris:Ok, Drew, thanks. I think I will let you get back to living in a world of hurt.

好的,谢谢,Drew,我还是让你接着难受吧。

Attention Please...特别提醒

[1] You were three sheets to the wind last night!

three sheets to the wind是表示喝醉的一种方法,sheets是床单的意思,像风中的床单?别误会,这只是比喻而已。

[2] I feel really rotten.

rotten是腐烂的意思,这里同样是比喻,最佳的译法就是烂醉如泥。

[3] I feel as sick as a dog.

英语中这种说法有很多,像as blind as a bat,像蝙蝠一样瞎。as slow as a turtle... 像乌龟一样慢等。

Useful Tools...实用句式

A: Excuse me? (对不起,你说什么?)

B: OK, I'll say it again. (好,我再说一遍吧。)